Con on the Cob 2017

Organizing and discussing Pathfinder Society games.

https://secure.paizo.com/pathfinderSociety/

This website uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Inc., which are used under Paizo's Community Use Policy. We are expressly prohibited from charging you to use or access this content. This website is not published, endorsed, or specifically approved by Paizo Inc. For more information about Paizo's Community Use Policy, please visit paizo.com/communityuse. For more information about Paizo Inc. and Paizo products, please visit paizo.com.
Forum rules

Use this forum for general discussions of Pathfinder Society rules, events,...

Planning games at an individual venue should be posted within the forum for that venue.

This website uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Inc., which are used under Paizo's Community Use Policy. We are expressly prohibited from charging you to use or access this content. This website is not published, endorsed, or specifically approved by Paizo Inc. For more information about Paizo's Community Use Policy, please visit paizo.com/communityuse. For more information about Paizo Inc. and Paizo products, please visit paizo.com.
mikem91

Re: Con on the Cob 2017

Post by mikem91 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:41 pm

Eyes is a lot of prep work and very particular. It's not something you can walk in and sit down on. I'm fearful of scheduling it and not having it go off. That's two slots down the tubes. If we can get a committed table, I'm willing to try it. But I don't want to commit to gming the slots (just eyes 1 for me) that stand a good chance of not going off.
~~~
Mike 86997 ****

Code: Select all

Ragnar/Ftr1-Thf3                 Ursion Thrune/Cleric 13          Serit/Barbarian 11
Parashylara Snowspeaker/Bard 12  Aspexia Blakros/Arcanist 13      Evan Winterburn/Ranger 12  
Akari Yuka/Swashbuckler 9        Vuokko Lumimyrski/Witch 9        Isabeau Gaughan/Paladin 10       
Sofia Cisneros/Cleric 9          Sabriel Stonebrow/CORE Cleric 10 Adrian Delrosa/Wizard 5
Thrain Wolfpelt/CORE Fighter 2   Mitsuzuri Kaeda/Samurai 5        Amestri al-Xemestra/CORE Cleric 1
Berazni Morradi/Psychic 2        Ranna Ingvarsdottir/Bard 6       Jeshki Blackmantle/Arcanist 3
Dagmara Trzetrzelewska/Cleric 3  Yumiko Takada/Slayer 2
(as of 20180722)

GinoA

Post by GinoA » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:03 pm

The semi-finalized schedule is posted. The only thing that should be changing is Eyes of the Ten. This sequence of 4 scenarios must be run under fairly strict conditions (start at exactly 33XP, can't use that PC in anything till series is done) and is written with the intention that a group is going through the entire series together.

If we don't have a solid start at pre-mustering a table that plans to finish the Eyes sequence at Cob by this Wednesday (8/30), we should substitute in different high-level scenarios in those slots.

Get the word out. We need GMs. I'm holding off on claiming tables until I see who will run what. I plan to pick up another table or two of the scraps.

I'm also in talks with the Kids of the Cob people to have a PSA (formerly Kid's Track) table in that area.

mikem91

Post by mikem91 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:34 pm

Grabbed some tables. If eyes 1 doesn't go off, i'll run whatever then.
~~~
Mike 86997 ****

Ragnar/Ftr1-Thf3                 Ursion Thrune/Cleric 13          Serit/Barbarian 11
Parashylara Snowspeaker/Bard 12  Aspexia Blakros/Arcanist 13      Evan Winterburn/Ranger 12  
Akari Yuka/Swashbuckler 9        Vuokko Lumimyrski/Witch 9        Isabeau Gaughan/Paladin 10       
Sofia Cisneros/Cleric 9          Sabriel Stonebrow/CORE Cleric 10 Adrian Delrosa/Wizard 5
Thrain Wolfpelt/CORE Fighter 2   Mitsuzuri Kaeda/Samurai 5        Amestri al-Xemestra/CORE Cleric 1
Berazni Morradi/Psychic 2        Ranna Ingvarsdottir/Bard 6       Jeshki Blackmantle/Arcanist 3
(as of 20180722)

Ryan Kappler
Venture Captain

Post by Ryan Kappler » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:46 pm

Ah, okay. Yeah, like I said, I did not know a whole lot about Eyes Ten, so thank you both for enlightening me. I'll send out a blast email here in a little while, and I'll make a point about Eyes Ten.
Ryan Kappler
Venture-Captain, Ohio-Cleveland

Ryan Kappler
Venture Captain

Post by Ryan Kappler » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:59 pm

Naw, you know what? It's just too risky. We already have a lot of other stuff going on on the schedule, and we have very little time left. I'm just removing it from the schedule. I'll substitute some season 8 scenarios in its place. Mike, I'll remove your name as the GM from that Thursday slot.
Ryan Kappler

mikem91

Post by mikem91 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:18 pm

Just give me the scenarios you're putting in. We can talk to the eyes people about joining wave 3 at recess.
~~~
Mike 86997 ****

(as of 20180722)

Ryan Kappler
Venture Captain

Post by Ryan Kappler » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:42 pm

Roger that. That's a lot of GMing, so I thank you. You are a gentleman and a scholar.
Ryan Kappler

Galadhrim

Post by Galadhrim » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:22 pm

I can also GM one or both of the Tome of Righteous Repose slots if need be
Avathar - Cleric 9
Huor - Ranger 6
Zigilwil - Cleric 2 (Core)
Old Ironguts - Paladin 3
Zadrian - Paladin 1 (Core)
Ramses - Barbarian 3
Taniquetil - Rogue 1
Smaragdus - Unchained Monk 4 *(Emerald Spire)
Medjay - Inquisitor 1

GinoA

Post by GinoA » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:31 pm

Galadhrim wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:22 pm
I can also GM one or both of the Tome of Righteous Repose slots if need be
Have you edited your name into the sheet and added it to those tables?

Chilon

Post by Chilon » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:46 pm

Is anybody communicating with the Underhills, Malted Meeple and Trials & Treasures GMs? And I mean directly person-to-person, not just posting announcements in public spaces.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic