8/7 Starfinder Adventure Path: The Thirteenth Gate (Dead Suns 5 of 6)

Recess is located at 26636 Brookpark Rd Ext, N Olmsted OH 44070
Phone: 440-779-7008

Moderators: bbogues, Minous, NotDave, mikem91, Recess GMs

KapaaIan

8/7 Starfinder Adventure Path: The Thirteenth Gate (Dead Suns 5 of 6)

Post by KapaaIan » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:43 pm

A Place in the Suns

The heroes journey deeper into the Vast to find the Gate of Twelve Suns, an alien megastructure consisting of a dozen stars arranged in a perfect circle. However, members of the Cult of the Devourer precede them, and the heroes must contend with the cultists for control of the alien technology found on the single planet orbiting each sun. Only by defeating these foul marauders can the heroes keep the superweapon hidden here out of the wrong hands—though the destructive zealots are far from the only threats found in the system.

GM: Ian

1. Elisha
2. Gino
3. Kelly
4. Liz
5. Shawn
Last edited by KapaaIan on Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ElishaK
Venture Agent

Re: 7/31 Starfinder Adventure Path: The Ruined Clouds (Dead Suns 5 of 6)

Post by ElishaK » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:39 am

I won't be there
Regular
12-Lady Majet, Zar, 10-Tim the Bardairan, 9-Blue, Donald, Marvin, 8-Okrin, Nár, Kamentwati, 7-Sunaki, Urah, Lord Tagore, 6- Terry, Sir Chompey, 5-some gm baby, 4-another gnome, 2-Marvin, Ghredrik, 1- Michael

Grey17isMissing

Post by Grey17isMissing » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:47 am

Are we srill playing tomorrow? Elisha won't be there and I thought Gino was a maybe due to GenCon.

Does anyone know when the Starfinder Armory will be released? I preordered it through Recess and haven't heard anything yet.
Shawn

Starfinder:
Glitch - Android Operative Hacker 2
Boulder - Android Operative Ghost 6 (in AP)

Regular:
Galen - Fighter 2 / Monk 2
Suruk - Brawler 1
Kurai Yaru - Unchained Rogue 3
Raina - Alchemist 1
Cat Holmes - Swashbuckler 1 / Investigator 3

Core:
Korzin - Rogue 10
Kara - Cleric 2
Grosk - Fighter 1

GinoA

Post by GinoA » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:43 am

Grey17isMissing wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:47 am
Are we srill playing tomorrow? Elisha won't be there and I thought Gino was a maybe due to GenCon.

Does anyone know when the Starfinder Armory will be released? I preordered it through Recess and haven't heard anything yet.
At this point, I'm virtually certain to not be there. Still need to finish up some prep, prepare food, pack,....

Armory looks to have a street date of this Thursday. Don't expect general Organized Play sanctioning for a month or more. I suspect Ian will Okay it sooner for us though.

KapaaIan

Post by KapaaIan » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:42 pm

Ok. Rescheduling for next week. Shoulda known that anytime you skip a day the schedule gremlins come out :-)

I have my copy of the Armory (subscribers got it last week, or at least I did). Lots of good stuff. And yes, everything in there is Ok'd since we're in campaign mode. I also said you can "retro" one item of yours constituting no more than around 1/3 or your total wealth to something from the book (basically to make it more like this stuff was always in universe as opposed to suddenly being invented). Lots of power armor....

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic