Attention PLAYERs and GMs - Con on the Cob 2018 (Nov 8-11)

Organizing and discussing Pathfinder Society games.

https://secure.paizo.com/pathfinderSociety/

This website uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Inc., which are used under Paizo's Community Use Policy. We are expressly prohibited from charging you to use or access this content. This website is not published, endorsed, or specifically approved by Paizo Inc. For more information about Paizo's Community Use Policy, please visit paizo.com/communityuse. For more information about Paizo Inc. and Paizo products, please visit paizo.com.
Forum rules

Use this forum for general discussions of Pathfinder Society rules, events,...

Planning games at an individual venue should be posted within the forum for that venue.

This website uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Inc., which are used under Paizo's Community Use Policy. We are expressly prohibited from charging you to use or access this content. This website is not published, endorsed, or specifically approved by Paizo Inc. For more information about Paizo's Community Use Policy, please visit paizo.com/communityuse. For more information about Paizo Inc. and Paizo products, please visit paizo.com.
GinoA

Attention PLAYERs and GMs - Con on the Cob 2018 (Nov 8-11)

Post by GinoA » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:22 am

It's time to get the Pathfinder/Starfinder schedule together for Con on the Cob 2018. I've got two survey links below. The first is soliciting interest in the three (or four) systems we'll be running at Cob this year. This survey is for any potential PLAYERS to fill out. Please pass this link along to anyone who might be playing this year. Player Survey

The second link is to sign-up as a GM for PFS/SFS at Con on the Cob 2018. If you're interested in GMing, please fill out this survey. GM Sign-up

If you're planning to play and GM, please fill-out both surveys. They should only take a minute or two each.

I'll be using the player survey (and the GM availability) to build a schedule of games and getting it out to GMs and players alike ASAP.

Please complete these surveys within the next week. I'll be collating results and building schedules next weekend.

Please, FORWARD THIS ANNOUNCEMENT TO ANY INTERESTED PARTIES.

Thank you,
Gino A Melone
Venture Captain - Ohio's North Coast

NotDave

Re: Attention PLAYERs and GMs - Con on the Cob 2018 (Nov 8-11)

Post by NotDave » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:47 am

Can't click on the boxes in the link
Franklin 14
Tiresias 12
Ngeliani, Sing 10
Kawido, Garza, Gillian 9
Vanya, Raphael, Taltos 8
Kieren 7
Gallibor, Ankov, Diddi 6
Cecilia 4
Valmont, Some kid 3
Tovrik 9
Kormack, Deandra 7
Tirrin 5
Fenris 4

GinoA

Re: Attention PLAYERs and GMs - Con on the Cob 2018 (Nov 8-11)

Post by GinoA » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:14 am

NotDave wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:47 am
Can't click on the boxes in the link
Can you elaborate? I can only test on mobile right now, but everything seems to work.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic