Want to say 'Howdy' - Con on Cob 2018 Player 'Rog' Alexia Romanov

Recess is located at 26636 Brookpark Rd Ext, N Olmsted OH 44070
Phone: 440-779-7008

Moderators: bbogues, Minous, NotDave, mikem91, Recess GMs

Sirbrute

Want to say 'Howdy' - Con on Cob 2018 Player 'Rog' Alexia Romanov

Post by Sirbrute » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:46 pm

Well it took me a week BUT I made it in to CTGF (Cleveland Tabletop Gaming Forums)..

So Greetings and well met one and all....

This is Roger, Rog (AKA Alexia Romanov), I met many a good person at Con on the Cob the weekend of November 10th and was informed that this is the place I need to be to see about 'connecting after the con' and hopefully setting up a game or two at Recess on Thursdays in the coming months. Having said that I hope this post is acceptable as I am uncertain exactly who to reach out to and how to get things rolling.

*Smiles*

Anyway I am going to leave this first post short just in case I was supposed to follow some sort of protocol and post somewhere else first. I will try and keep an eye on this posting for a reply and keep my fingers crossed. By the way I am way terrible with names but I hope I made an impression on some people who may see this and respond GOD knows you'all made an impression on me.

OH and it would not just be me on Thursdays who would be looking to play... my wife also would be more than likely be joining me. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO... fingers crossed for some positive replys..

Rog 'Alexian Romanov your friendly wet behind the ears Elven Rogue'
Roger 'Brute' Cherni GGG (+1 Wife Dawn 'TheImp' Cherni)

Roger > Currently ONE Pathfinder PC
Alexia Romanov Rogue(2)/Bard(1)

Dawn 'TheImp' Cherni
Nia Witch of Katapesh (1)

brutesquad07

Re: Want to say 'Howdy' - Con on Cob 2018 Player 'Rog' Alexia Romanov

Post by brutesquad07 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:19 pm

Hi Roger,

Andy here, I ran the Chase and explore the Temple - AKA Reaver's Roar at Con on the Cobb. Thursdays are a little more trying for my schedule, but I will redouble my efforts to make Thursdays. Can't promise a lot until I have given it a try though.

I am looking forward to sitting at the same table again soonish.
Andy
Regular:
Vent. Capt. Duerdie Cleric 13, Bek Pal 4/Ftr 3/St Dfndr 1, Zendar Transmuter 11, Koyne Fighter 4/Thug 3, Godfried Cleric 3/Wizard 3/Mystic Theurge 1, Hasan Swashbuckler (Whirling Dervish) 5, Duke Bard (Arcane Healer) 6, Sanchyn Ryu Unchnd Monk 3, Clarissa Cleric 2, Kaddock (Shoanti Barbarian) 2
Core:
Daerius Rogue 10, Zenizar Diviner 2, Da-ven Copenhagen Fighter 2, Byron De Straud Fighter 7, Dawn Cleric 2

Sirbrute

Re: Want to say 'Howdy' - Con on Cob 2018 Player 'Rog' Alexia Romanov

Post by Sirbrute » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:22 am

Hi Andy,

Yup.. I remember you and I remember the mountain of enjoyment from the tables ran. I would really like to get a few more 'play games in' and look forward to hopefully having your run in the future for both my wife and myself. I also can understand the issue with schedule at this time I run a game on Monday's from my home that is 5E Adventure's League/Home Brew rules. Play on Wed.'s at Immortals with my wife for what should be pure 5E Adventure's league rules but tends to be more times more chaotic than my home game. AND on Saturday's we try and play a Special Game several times in the month at Immortals as well. Also once a month a fried comes in from out of town and we play alternating judges each month (one judge will run until a full event is done than switch off so they can play and someone else run). IN the middle of all that I still work 40+ hours during the week take care of my wife and Mom-in-law (who lives with us) the house and our four legged family (2 dogs and 10.. yes TEN cats)... and here I am trying to work even more games in if possible.

WHY? well because the people I met at Con of the Cob are all good people yes SOME were 'special' and could be annoying but the core of people who worked to get things done are people I want to get to know and socialize with better and hope in the coming days, weeks, months, & yes years ... will get a chance to do just that.

If I have to wait for a con on the cob, 2019 so be it. but I hope that will not be the case.

In closing let me just add in advance to any and all who read this and may remember me or have played/judged my wife and I. Thanks for the help and any FUTURE help you may offer. BUT be warned my wife is a bit of a firecracker.. *grins* I married a gamer girl .. she was gaming well before we met and loves to play. BUT she is a red head and fiesty and has here own way she likes to do things. 'Man-splanning' does not go far and in the end she likes to PLAY a character ... flaws and all .. power gaming pc's are secondary to her. Role-Play is primary.

Rog
Roger 'Brute' Cherni GGG (+1 Wife Dawn 'TheImp' Cherni)

Roger > Currently ONE Pathfinder PC
Alexia Romanov Rogue(2)/Bard(1)

Dawn 'TheImp' Cherni
Nia Witch of Katapesh (1)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic