Starfinder at Critical Hit

Time to start getting excited for August.
http://paizo.com/paizo/blog/v5748dyo5lj ... -Organized

This website uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Inc., which are used under Paizo's Community Use Policy. We are expressly prohibited from charging you to use or access this content. This website is not published, endorsed, or specifically approved by Paizo Inc. For more information about Paizo's Community Use Policy, please visit paizo.com/communityuse. For more information about Paizo Inc. and Paizo products, please visit paizo.com.
Forum rules
Time to start getting excited for August.
http://paizo.com/paizo/blog/v5748dyo5lj ... -Organized

Planning games at an individual venue should be posted within the forum for that venue.

This website uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Inc., which are used under Paizo's Community Use Policy. We are expressly prohibited from charging you to use or access this content. This website is not published, endorsed, or specifically approved by Paizo Inc. For more information about Paizo's Community Use Policy, please visit paizo.com/communityuse. For more information about Paizo Inc. and Paizo products, please visit paizo.com.
AlexS

Starfinder at Critical Hit

Post by AlexS » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:02 am

Hi all, just wanted to pop in and make a post for those who don't check the calendar regularly.

I've started up Starfinder Society play at Critical Hit Games. It's every other Friday (sort of) from 6-10pm. We've had a good group, so far every session has gone off with at least four people! Lots of newbies, so even if you've not touched Starfinder yet you won't be alone.

I post the details for each session in the Facebook group, which should be accessible to view even if you don't have an account. If you have any questions, you can reply here or email me, my email's listed on the OhioPFS calendar events. Hope to see you out in the stars!

AlexS

Re: Starfinder at Critical Hit

Post by AlexS » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:12 pm

Upcoming Schedule

October 11: 2-07 Four for the First
October 25: 1-05 The First Mandate

November 8: 1-11 In Pursuit of the Scoured Past
November 22: 2-09 Bluerise Breakout

December (Dates TBD): 2-11 Descent Into Verdant Shadow and 1-13 On the Trail of History

Facebook | Warhorn

AlexS

Re: Starfinder at Critical Hit

Post by AlexS » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:50 pm

Upcoming Schedule

December 6: 1-16 Dreaming of the Future (repeatable)
December 20: 2-11 Descent Into Verdant Shadow

Facebook | Warhorn

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic